Do you miss apple fritters as part of your diet? This recipe takes the classic apple fritter and puts a healthy spin on it.
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 small green apple
- 1 tsp sweetened coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c Kodiak Cakes mix
- 1/2 c Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 oz chopped Pecan
- 1 Tbsp Caramel Sauce
- Peel and dice apple into 1/4 in pieces
- In a small pan add coconut oil, apple, coconut and cinnamon. Cook until apples are soft.
- Mix Kodiak Cake mix with almond milk. Add chopped pecans.
- Mix cook apple into Kodiak Cake mixture.
- Spray 12″ skillet with coconut spray and pour in Kodiak Cake mixture in pan.
- Cook until done on both sides. Drizzle with Caramel sauce.
Calories 512 – Macros P 17, C 70 , F 19 , Fiber 12